At Inter Medico we offer more than just products. We provide service and support excellence through our Sales Representatives, Technical Specialists, Field Service Engineers and a Customer Technical Response Center. We specialize in providing leading edge instrumentation and reagent solutions to customers spanning the research and diagnostic continuum. We are uniquely positioned to offer products from multiple strategic partners to provide creative and effective solutions. Over the past 40 years, we have developed long standing relationships across Canada and we are recognized for our commitment and dedication to our customers and vendors alike.
V8 Nexus is the next-generation analyser from Helena – faster, more connected and flexible than ever. With accelerated capillary technology, seamless connectivity to laboratory track systems and Helena’s unique integrated gel workflow, no other system comes close to this level of power.
- Automatic dilution preparation & integrated gel workflow for Immunofixation on V8 Nexus/SPIFE Touch
- Full traceability – Barcoded Reagents, samples, gel trays & gels
- Universal V8 SPE Buffer for SPE, UPE & ID – Better inventory management & cost savings
- Fully automated, user-scheduled instrument maintenance
- On-board diagnostics & option to deactivate defective capillaries
Platinum Touch – Powerful software which accelerates and simplifies your workflow, supporting multi-site networking and combined results from all of your gel and CE analysers.
- Ease of use for Platinum 6 Touchscreen
- Nice resolution on screen – Bright & defined colors
- Full traceability on lot number & expiry date management
- Consolidate all capillary, gel results & images electronically on Platinum 6 – No need for paper worklists & gels
- Access all patient results including historical results on same screen
- Chemistry results (i.e Total protein & Albumin) can be automatically imported by LIS
- No limitations on access – Multiple users can access at the same time (Instrument session, validation session & remote session)
Point-of-care and Routine Clinical Chemistry
- With the Abaxis Piccolo Xpress, laboratories can perform routine chemistry using 0.1cc of whole blood, serum or plasma. The system uses patented reagent disc technology that allows a lab to perform up to 15 different chemistry tests simultaneously using standard laboratory reference methods.
- The Piccolo Xpress’ small footprint and low cost makes it an ideal solution for small hospital laboratories as a front-line analyzer or as a cost-effective back-up to a main system in all hospitals.
- Simply pipette the patient sample into the disc, insert the disc into the analyzer and results are printed or transferred to an LIS in about 12 minutes. No operator intervention is required.
- The Piccolo Xpress employs on-board continuous intelligent Quality Control (iQC) to monitor the analyzer, reagent reactions and sample to ensure the highest quality and accuracy in results.
Immuno Turbidimetric fecal Assays for Calprotectin & Pancreatic Elastase
BÜHLMANN Laboratories is proud to have introduced & nurtured Canadian calprotectin testing over the last 13 years. They cover the broadest fecal calprotectin (fCAL) product range in the industry from their BÜHLMANN fCAL® ELISA, to the Quantum Blue® Rapid Test, to the Home Test IBDoc® and to the fully automated, random-access BÜHLMANN fCAL® turbo. The BÜHLMANN calprotectin assays appear in more than 100 clinical publications thereby demonstrating the reliability and the quality in diagnosis and monitoring of IBD. The GI synergistic tests include BÜHLMANN fPELA® turbo and Quantum Blue® Infliximab & Adalimumab TDM and Antibody Rapid Tests.